MissionThe main purpose of the Intern - Assistant Sales Specialist is to provide day to day admin support to the Senior Sales Specialist focusing on new and existing Japanese and Korean based clients. The Specialist Sales team's focus is on building the satisfaction of existing customers, long-term relationships with institutions, and harvesting future relationships with potential investors or prospects. The Real and Alternative Assets team (PARA) currently manages investments across, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity, Private Debt and Multi-management (Hedge Funds etc.).
- Support the Senior Sales Specialist with day to day administration
- Under direction from the Senior Sales Specialist liaise with prospective and existing clients via Amundi local offices (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong), to organise introductions and meetings and where appropriate attend meetings with Senior Sales Specialist to help generate leads
- Produce bespoke and standard reports / commentaries on our products for clients and Amundi local offices on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Prepare responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare client presentations
- Manage and maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system ensuring records are up to date and accurate
- Handle audit requests and any other ad hoc client / internal requests
- The role holder will adhere to FCA rules and principles and the Firm's policies and procedures. Where appropriate, the role holder will seek guidance from Head of Compliance.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter with a proactive, positive outlook
- Highly-organised, flexible and willing to get involved
- Working experience in asset management or financial industry preferable
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English is essential