MissionYou are a student in your fourth or fifth year of higher education focusing on finance/mathematics and looking for a long-term traineeship (6 months).
The Company is a Management Company for alternative and financial strategies (Chapter 15 of the UCITS Law of 17 December 2010) regulated by the CSSF. BIL Manage Invest (BMI) acts as a subsidiary of BIL group and manages the funds of the group and offers third party management company services.
Job description :
Within the Risk Management team of BIL Manage Invest, in charge of :
- Assisting the team in terms of:
- Day to day activities related to fund monitoring.
- Production and analysis of risk figures.
- Monitoring of risk categories (market risk, investment compliance, liquidity risk, counterparty risk, credit risk, etc) related to fund's risk profile.
- Assisting the team for:
- Delivering periodic regulatory reporting towards UCITS & AIFMD directives.
- Delivering reporting for clients and internal use.
- Participation to optimization and development projects consisting in improving and strengthening our reporting, tools, etc. (Possibility to define a mission in relation with).
This job implies to be in permanent contact with the Risk Management team. You might be involved in different meeting and/or projects with other departments: Portfolio Management, Commercial & Business Development, IT, etc.
Person Specifications :
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in finance, economics or mathematics.
- Good knowledge of financial environment, financial instruments, financial mathematics and risk indicators (VaR).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Access). Interest with programming languages (e.g. SQL, C#, Python, Java) is considered as an advantage.
- Bloomberg, Linedata or RiskMetrics would be an advantage.
- Written and spoken knowledge of French and English.
Personal Skills :
- Good relationship abilities.
- Ability to be autonomous and rigorous.
- Flexibility in working on multiple tasks.
- Achievement Driven: showing determination to meet goals.