MissionWe are currently looking for a :
Intern - Business Analyst (M/F)
Your mission :
- The candidate will work on strategic assignments within the Strategy & Corporate development department.
- He / She will support senior team members in conducting strategic analysis or in implementing strategic projects
- that will require regular interactions with the Senior Management of BIL.
- The candidate will be expected to take ownership of the topics assigned and develop sound
- recommendations to facilitate decision making.
- He / She will formulate findings in presentations and share them in meetings with members of BIL's Senior Management.
- The candidate will receive daily training and coaching.
- Work will depend on the specific project that the candidate will be assigned to and can include for example:
- Conduct analysis relying on market research, interviews and analytical research
- Active participation in writing internal presentations addressed to BIL's top management
- Structure problems to understand the key underlying drivers
- Analyze the profitability of the different products, markets and client segments
- Develop business case evaluating different strategic scenarios
- Master in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration (A Grade / top 20% students)
- English (fluent), French (recommended)
- Team player, willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- General knowledge of banking activities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience in consulting or banking highly appreciated
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills – not afraid to speak up
- Ready to go the extra mile
- Powerpoint presentation – report writing skills
Internship agreement required