MissionThe VIE mission is scheduled to start on September 1st.
As a VIE, you will be part of the Trade & Treasury Department in Madrid and your main missions will be :
- In coordination with Middle Office, monitoring the portfolio of operations, controlling maturities of both operations and contracts ;
-Collaboration in the processing of new committees: In coordination with Coverage, help in the preparation of committees, annual reviews and waivers. This can include helping in the analysis of companies and operations;
- Collaboration in the processing of new operations, including contact with other branches in the processing and monitoring of operations carried out abroad ;
-Follow up of portfolio incidences;
-Contact with TTS / Risks HO and Coverage Madrid for the initial planning of waivers, changes in existing operations, new operations;
-Vettings: Obtaining necessary information from the client and monitoring the vetting process / validation. Monitoring of the validated vettings.
-Miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Bac + 5 Grandes Ecoles / University : Financial analysis / Corporate or Companies Finance ;
- Familiar with Office tools: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, especially ;
- Good level of English and, at least, knowledge of Spanish, because some information will be in this language
- Prior experience in infrastructure finance.