MissionPosition SummaryWorking along the Senior Distribution Strategy Analyst, the new joiner will be in charge of supporting the Strategy Team in areas such as:
• Market intelligence
• Strategic planning
• Sales management and monitoring
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with data but also a demonstrable interest in strategy and business planning.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
1. Responsible for enhancing the team's use of data:
• Coordinate the development of new tools (Tableau , CRM, Anaplan etc) and be responsible for identifying ways in which the team can improve its use of data ;
• Partner with other teams in the organisation such as Product and Marketing to identify ways in which data and reporting can be enhanced to improve strategic alignment ;
• Enhance and maintain the quality of data in Finance and CRM tools to ensure that sales activity is accurately captured in the systems.
2. Assist with the creation of market intelligence reports and analysis :
• Investigate, analyse and report on industry trends ;
• Benchmark the group's performance in key areas against competitors.
3. Support the team in its strategic planning and sales management activity :
• Support executive management with the monitoring and communication of the implementation of our strategy through regular and ad-hoc reports ;
• Calculate and monitor Key Performance Indicators for the organisation ;
• Assist with the development of strategic plans.
• Highly data orientated with strong Excel skills and comfortable with data manipulation
• Familiarity with programming languages (VBA, R, SQL) and databases would be a bonus
• Rigorous, curious, analytical mindset
• Excellent writing and verbal English
• Degree from a top Business/Engineering School or University in a highly numerate discipline