MissionThe VIE will be part of the Research and Strategy team in London. The main responsibilities will be :
• Perform quantitative analyses for internal business and fund strategy as well as our regular external-orientated though leadership publications and webcasts ;
• Work with external data inflows from multiple sources into consolidated menu-driven Tableau-based data dashboards for continuous use by research and key business units ;
• Assist senior analysts with pan-European macroeconomic, capital markets, property investment and letting market research for internal acquisition, fund and asset management clients.
The VIE will have interactions with other Research team members across London and Paris and with external advisors.
This VIE mission is scheduled to start in September 2019.
Please check the terms and conditions of the VIE : https://www.civiweb.com/FR/index.aspx
• Finance and/or real estate degree, with focus on real estate and research analysis , data analytics and information management ;
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience in finance and / or real estate ;
• Familiarity and/or advanced skills in using one or more of the following Excel, Tableau, Stata, Alteryx, ArcGIS, R and/ or Python
• Fluent in English and French.