MissionThe candidate will join the Enterprise Risk and Controls department. His/her mission will be to assist the Control Plan Manager in his functions.
The scope of activities includes, but is not limited to :
• Conduct ad-hoc and regular testing as per the yearly control plan. Review processes and procedures to ensure that the control framework adequately addresses the different risks which may affect Natixis Investment Managers. Report results to the Control Plan Manager.
• Monitor implementation of action plans. Test implemented solutions. Provide regular reporting to the Control Plan Manager and the Control team.
• Compile and analyse testing data received from various locations. Report results to the Control Plan Manager. Prepare ad-hoc and regular reporting for Senior Management.
• Follow-up on database enhancement. Gather feedback from testers on the database use. Present potential enhancements to the Control Plan Manager. Raise the relevant requests. Test implemented improvements. Provide regular updates to the Control Plan Manager.
• Participate to various projects and initiatives linked to the activities conducted by Natixis Investment Managers and to the regulatory framework governing these activities.
• Update and maintain various logs and matrixes related to internal controls.
• Bachelor / master degree in preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Law & Regulation, Internal Control or Risk Management.
• Previous experience in Internal Controls, Audit, Risk management or Compliance is an asset
• Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to review complex processes
• Excellent oral and writen communication
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Eager to learn
• Eager to learn
• Versatile, able to work in a dynamic environment
• Organized, able to deliver under strict deadlines
This position is only opened to the candidates who are eligible to the Business France V.I.E program :
- You are French or European citizens
- your age is between 18 and 28 years old
- You are not a citizen of the assignment country
- you are graduated