MissionThe main responsibilities of the role :
- Help prepare comprehensive responses to RFPs and other questionnaires. Write and/or edit the investment content varying the tone and content according to the audience. Work with the affiliates/BDUs (business development units) to ensure the RFP is complete and put through compliance review;
- Organize and update online content database;
- Coordinate and run prep calls/meetings with affiliates, BDU, legal, compliance and finance in order to organize proper completion of RFPs and other questionnaires;
- Respond to ad hoc requests performance, attribution, etc. from the BDUs;
- Undertake ad hoc projects as directed;
- Update CRM (customer relationship management) in order to track RFP/RFI/DDQ (due diligence questionnaire) requests.
Interested in asset management business and/or equity, fixed income, and alternative asset classes. Knowledge of Office package.
Strong work ethic with the ability to work in high pressure multi-cultural environment and manage competing priorities
Excellent analytical, English written and verbal communication skills.
Second foreign language is a plus.
Starting date: March 2017. Our internships last for minimum 6 months.